Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton Center Center

Moe_Mentum
By Moe_Mentum,
in

Hi All!

New to this amazing site and thought I would help out the community as much as possible.

Winning bid was for $65 through Priceline.com for the Sheraton Center. Saved a good amount! since the cheapest on the Sheraton site is $169.00 Canadian + Tax

Sorry to the administrators I did not know about using the link until after I placed my bid. I will remember for sure to use the appropriate affiliate site next time I purchase a room.

Thank you for posting this separately... can you also let us know the date(s) of this stay and we will add that information to the topic title (so that others looking for the same/similar dates will see it just by scanning the forum titles)

Thanks again and have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I recently used priceline and was satisfied with my bid of a 4* Hotel in DT Toronto.

I noticed a lot of threads about using a re-Bid Area in order to obtain the best possible price for a hotel. I can't seem to find the thread or section which outlines the process of succesfully doing this. Could anyone lend a hand? Plan on doing the same when I go to Niagara next week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]