Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Downtown) Blake Hotel New Orleans, an Ascend Collection Hotel

jjjsouth
By jjjsouth,
in

Hello, I'm using PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal and I'm hoping you can assist me in having an idea of which hotels are below.  Thanks and please let me know of any additional questions!

We will be staying New Orleans starting 12/29 and checking out on 12/31.

Downtown New Orleans Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $105/night

Downtown New Orleans Area:  3 Star Hotel, 7+ out of 10 rating with a price of $66/night

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area:  4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $88/night

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area: 3.5 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $98/night

Also, on a personal note, do you have a preference when staying in New Orleans concering where you stay?  We've never been and plan to stay 2 nights prior to a cruise that leaves on the 31st.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

Are there amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the offer(s) above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, I read the message...thanks for alerting me to it!

No amenities are listed and actually they changed since I made the original post.  Below are the updated returns...would amenities potentially be listed elsewhere?  If so, I can look and get back to you.

Downtown New Orleans Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $105/night

Downtown New Orleans Area: 3 Star Hotel, 7+ out of 10 rating with a price of $67/night

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $91/night

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area: 3.5 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $98/night

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts Distric Area:  3 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $91/night

Okay, I'm seeing the amenities now.  Also, I have revised my search because I need 2 rooms instead of 1.  Results are below.  Thanks for the help!

Downtown New Orleans Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $105/night - Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center

Downtown New Orleans Area: 3 Star Hotel, 7+ out of 10 rating with a price of $66/night - Business Center, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $92/night - Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Free Internet

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District Area: 3.5 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $96/night - Business Center, Free Internet, Fitness Center

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts Distric Area:  3 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $94/night - Business Center, Free Internet, Free Breakfast, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center

Best guess/comments for each:

Downtown New Orleans Area: 4 Star Hotel, 8+ out of 10 rating with a price of $105/night - Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center

==> Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel or the Sheraton New Orleans

Downtown New Orleans Area: 3 Star Hotel, 7+ out of 10 rating with a price of $66/night - Business Center, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet

==> maybe The Blake hotel

As far as the Convention Center properties, we will research these if you decide you want to stay in this area, but as you mention you have never been to New Orleans, this isn't really where you want to stay as a first time visitor... you want to stay closer to Canal St and/or the French Quarter.

Although i'm not certain which is the 4* Downtown hotel above, the Sheraton is in an excellent location... and i've stayed at the Renaissance a few years ago and it too is well located (close enough to The Quarter to be convenient but far enough away that you're not hearing drunken screams in the middle of the nite).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you including 2rooms in your search as i'm seeing different prices then what you're seeing above. Here are the Convention Center hotels/prices i'm currently seeing:

3.5* at $103/nite

Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Fitness Center

--> The Omni Riverfront Hotel (although small chance the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center)

4* at $121/nite

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> New Orleans Downtown Marriott At The Convention Center or the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel

3* at $126/nite

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> Staybridge Suites New Orleans

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you she ;) decides or how we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]