Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Bloomington West - Mall of America Area) Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington

deepak2856
By deepak2856,
in

I just got this hotel for USD $60. I thought i was entering CAD price, because i am in Canada. Found out that my Bid got accepted . i was happy in the first place, then i realized my price was in USD. little disappointed.

But still i got this cheaper then listed price on all website. Can't complaint.

As a backup, i already booked this hotel from expedia with free cancellation policy and now i  cancelled my reservation from expedia.

Welcome to BetterBidding and Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps a bit more then you originally thought you were bidding, glad to see this is still a nice deal and better then you're able to get anyplace else.

For your future back-up reservations you can use our other site RefundableRates.com which allows you to search for only refundable rates and the interface there makes it easy to see your options as well as how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer further from your ideal location.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]