in

Washington DC

3 Star Hotel Convention Center - US Capitol North Area

Free Internet;  Swimming Pool;  Fitness Center;  Restaurant; Business Center;

Bed choice availiable:

Guest Room: $62 /night

2 Queen Beds: $68 /night

Guest Rating: 8+

Probably not going to reserve this one since it's not a big deal (20% save, 3*) but just want to check as an option.

I appreciate your help a lot!!

Please include the date(s) of your stay so we can replicate your search and have a look at this offer.

If you're not really interested in this property, what is it that you are looking for, what are your requirements you have for this trip (any specific amenities or location needed), and what is your maximum budget and minimum star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for reply. I'm quite a newbie not used to posting questions. Anyway, I used PRICELINE EXPRESS to book another hotel around DC.

Displayed Amenities: Free Internet; Fitness Center; Business Center

Room price: $49.00/night

Number of rooms: 1 room
Number of nights: 3 nights

Room subtotal: $147.00
Taxes & fees: $29.76
Total charged: $176.76

Savings: You saved 31%*

I was pretty confident that this would be Hyatt Arlington since there are only 3 4-star hotels in this area, as well as price based on discount rate($71 was written on normal hotel lists on Priceline, so %30 off is around $49). Before I made this deal, I reserved same hotel at $302 using another booking site, but right after I saw this deal at PRICELINE EXPRESS, I changed it.

Satisfied with this reservation since it's close to downtown and some businesses around.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]