Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Tucson (East) Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre

KRXNLS
By KRXNLS,
in

After a number of failed Priceline bids for these dates, I'm thinking of trying Hotwire. There is a 3star offered in TUCSON EAST for $88 with the following amenities:

Suite, Rest, Pool, Fitness, Golf nearby, Business centre.

I can't match it up with the list on this board but I wonder if anyone has any idea?

I'm planning on trying Priceline again once more but if I don't have any success, and providing this Hotwire deal is still around, I'll probably go for it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thereuare, Thanks for your" best guess". I did try Priceline again and had some success.

We have confirmed the Marriott Courtyard at Williams Centre for 3 nights February 17th to 20th. (Yes, I know these are slightly different dates to the Hotwire I was checking up on but Hotwire didn't have the same availability for the night of the 19th.)

After many bids and much changing of dates with the idea of perhaps splitting the bid we finally got the Courtyard at a rate of $80 per night. Not great considering that they have rooms going as low as $129 on their website and I know that Scorp nabbed a room in March for $42 a night when the regular rates are higher! Go figure.! My last bid prior to the $80 was $75.

However I had bid as high as $105 for resort and $85 for 3 star with no luck. I really didn't want to try anymore and this is still a saving of about $45 a night. Also we got such a great deal on the Courtyard in North Scottsdale for Feb 12th to 16th (As reported in my earlier Phoenix Post) that I feel it all balances out.

We still have to find a place for the night of Thursday Feb. 16th. So we will either try Priceliine's "add a night" feature or perhaps consider staying somewhere en route from Pheonix to Scottsdale. Would anyone have any ideas of an interesting place to stay for 1 night?

Once again, thanks for all the help given to me from this board and, of course, I made the booking through savingsbarn.com.

Glad to see you at least got most of this stay done.

Priceline can sometimes be interesting. I recently had success for a hotel in SFO at $41 while i was rejected for an additional nite which was priced even less. Go figure! :)

This is still 2.5* and in the Tucson (East) zone?

Thanks for sharing your win and for using the SavingsBarn.com links for your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]