Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 5* Lake Buena Vista - Bonnet Creek area hotel

sachajl
By sachajl,
in

Hi there,

I'm seeing a new 5* hotel show up on Hotwire in the Orlando, Lake Buena Vista - Bonnet Creek area.  Because there are two 5* results coming up in my search in the same zone and the first appears to match what has been reported as the amenities for the Waldorf, I'm wondering if the other property might be a new listing for the Four Seasons?  I haven't seen the Four Seasons reported anywhere on this board before but it's a fabulous hotel so I'm curious if anyone else has also seen this or has any intel.

Dates searched:  3/5/16 - 3/12/16, Orlando - 2 adults, 1 child

Property #1 - 5*, "Lake Buena Vista - Bonnet Creek area resort"

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Rate:  $231/night

90% recommended 

Assumption:  The Waldorf

Property #2 - 5*, "Lake Buena Vista - Bonnet Creek area hotel"  

FULL AMENITIES:  none listed

Rate:  $391/night

90% recommended

Message says:  Book soon! The last person got the Four Seasons Resort Orlando At Walt Disney World Resort.  

If it was the Four Seasons, it would be a decent deal since the cheapest published rates I'm seeing for the same week, same criteria are $554/night.  Could this be?  If the message indicates the last person got the Four Seasons must that mean that the Four Seasons is at lest a possibility?

Because if it was the Waldorf it would be a pretty rotten deal since I can get the Waldorf for $345/night through traditional booking methods.

I just want to rule out other possibilities I'm not thinking of... any insights?  Other possibilities I'm not considering?

Thanks in advance for any info!

I'd agree that the first property is likely the Waldorf.

For the second property, with no hotels in this area being reported to the board with no amenities, and no additional information provided by HOTWIRE, i don't have any insight into this one (although it does appear to be a new hotel recently added to their system (or a hotel recently upgraded to the 5* level) since there are '0 reviews' and no percent recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests)

If you would be interested in this property if it were the Four Seasons, you could mitigate your risk by seeing if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]