Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South - Convention Center) Hilton Anaheim

wahlflower
By wahlflower,
in

Anaheim Disney South  Convention Center Area 3 Stars 85% Recommended  $69 - Free Internet    Free Parking    Business Center    Self Service Laundry    Resort    Restaurant

Anaheim Disney North  3 stars 65% Recommended $71 - Free Internet     Business Center    Pet Friendly     Restaurant    Smoke Free Rooms     Pool      Fitness Center    Self Service Laundry

Anaheim Disney South Convention Center Area 4 Stars 75% Recommended  $82     Business Center    Indoor Pool     Restaurant     Fitness Center    Internet Access     Spa Services    Golf Nearby    Tennis Nearby

Anaheim Disney South Convention Center Area 3 Stars 80% Recommended   $77    Free Internet    Free Parking     Free Breakfast     Business Center    Pool     Smoke Free Rooms    Fitness Center    Self-Service Laundry

Thank you for your help.

We are traveling November 19 to November 23 and need two rooms.  Wondering if I should try to book now or wait.  I do have a back up room at the DoubleTree Orange for $103 per night which has free shuttle to Disneyland Resort and Free Breakfast.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Wondering if I should try to book now or wait.

What would you be looking to gain by waiting?

In going the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE route are you looking for a lower price, a nicer hotel (for about the same price at your back-up reservation), a better location, etc?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really have nothing to gain by waiting.  I was wondering if that would be the better option to getting a better rate as it gets closer.

Since i am paying for my son and his families room as well, i am trying to get the best deal I can for a 3.5 to 4 star hotel.  Currently my rate for double tree isn't too bad, but I would rather stay a little closer to the parks if possible.

Please re-run your searching using our BiddingHelper.com and then click the EASY VIEW tab as you will get a more complete listing for each property. Here is what i'm seeing when searching for your dates:

3* Anaheim Disney South

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

... best guess would be the Holiday Inn Anaheim

3* Anaheim Disney North

==> is this one actually 3.5* rated with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Pet Friendly

--> if so, then the Hotel Menage would be my guess for this one

4* Anaheim Disney South

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

--> Hilton Anaheim

3* Anaheim Disney South

Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

--> Best Western Meridian Inn

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the compliments on the site... and glad to hear you're finding the help here useful. :)

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Did you get the Hilton Anaheim?

Can you please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page... you can then edit the topic title to reflect your purchase and our backend will automatically add a link to this win for the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]