Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying downtown St. Louis, MO hotel

mta007
By mta007,
in

Hotwire lists the following: FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I truly appreciate your input!  Thanks.

A guess in this case would be the Doubletree St Louis Station (but make sure the amenities match those above as there is another 4* hotel offered for a similar price and amenities that are close to this one).

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I wouldn't look at the Tripadvisor review total as a reliable indicator. The Doubletree has been seen with a boutique amenity before, the Hilton has not, so the D'tree would be my guess - and hey, if it is the Doubletree, D'tree cookies at check-in are always a plus. :-)

You can see the list of HOTWIRE hotels reported to the board - complete with the amenities seen with each - here: Hotwire Hotel List Missouri

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

OK.  My wife agrees whole-heartedly on the cookies!!  If you don't mind there is another 4 star Hotel that is being offer for about the same price ($58.00) on the same date (12-31-2015) with the following amenities: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities.  Would you please take a stab at this one.  We are trying to stay close to Ballpark Village for the Halloween Party!

Thank you.  May I just ask why you think it would be the Hilton at the Ballpark?  Is that a common Hotwire Hotel?  Just curious as there are other options (Westin, Embassy Suites, City Center Hotel etc).   Thanks again.  Just trying to decide to take the chance to stay really close and give up the cookies!!

The Hilton has been reported with that amenity set previously. There is always the chance that something has changed, but that hotel has been seen with those amenities before (Hotwire Hotel List Missouri  shows all of what has been reported) so that would be my guess.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]