Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Hotel in Dupont Circle Embassy RoW

codudi
By codudi,
in

I am trying to book six rooms for Nov-16, Nov-19. I am getting two options for 4* hotels:

1. $187 per night, Amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Trip Advisor 4.5/5 (0 total review for Hotwire ). With the taxes, price is slightly similar to the one in the Hotel website (advance booking rate)

I believe this is the Omni Shoreham

2. $173 per night, Amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

90% recommended by Hotwire (no tripadvisor rating).

I believe this is the Hilton. 

My problem is that Hilton is oversold (based on their website) for that exact dates. Same as all other reported 4* hotels in this area. Can you help identify this hotel?

Thanks

I'm not sure of the first property but my guess would be the The Carlyle Dupont Circle.

For the second property, this amenity set matches previous reports for the Omni so that would be my guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]