Pets

Business

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Guest Score 9 out of 10, Guest Favorite

After clicking as if to buy it:

Bed Choice - 1 King, 1 queen, 2 queens etc...

I like the idea of saving $30 today. Do you think this could be the Omni Shoreham? Stayed there years ago, loved it, huge room.

Thanks for any help.

The Palomar has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've booked a back up at the Embassy Row Hotel for $697 all in, with all taxes, resort fees, and three nights of parking ($45 a night) for a total of $697. They have a special - buy two nights and get the third free, so that's what my price reflects. I called the reservation in and the clerk signed me up for the loyalty program so there are some perks including possible room upgrade and such.

It's fully cancelable up to 72 hours before.  This hotel has recently undergone a $15 million renovation, so I'm hoping it's nice. I'm going to keep looking on Hotwire and Priceline to see if anything better comes along that can beat it.

The Palomar is one of the top rated hotels in the city... i don't think your deal at the Embassy Row beats it (imo)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I haven't given up looking for a good deal.

My point is that the Palomar is a good deal, imo. ;)

Keep us updated on your progress/decision.

I called Palomar reservations, being a loyalty member they offered me a Friends & Family discounted rate, so I booked the Palomar with them.

Also, to appease my husband's pain of $45 a night parking, I checked online and found a nearby parking garage which charges a total of $46 for the ENTIRE three nights. The savings right there makes this a good deal.

Thanks for your help and recommendation. 

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have the Palomar tentatively booked for this trip, it's fully cancellable up to 72 hours before check in, and I am still looking for a great deal, and may have found one.

Do you think this is for the Westin City Center or something else? Not wild about the reviews of this if it is the Westin. But man, the price!

HOT.WIRE (Hot Rate)

11/9- 11/12

$89

4* White House-Downtown

Amenities: 

-Pet Friendly

-Business

-Smoke Free

-Internet

-Fitness

-Restaurant

4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor

90% Hotwire customers recommended

• 2 weeks later...

As our trip draws nearer, hotel prices are dropping.

Tonight I saw this offer on Hot.wire,  do you think it is the Palomar, or could it be something else? Thanks!

Hotwire

11/9 - 11/12

Dupont Circle - Embassy Row

4.5*

$127

95% recommended

4.5 on TripAdvisor

Estimated Resort Fee: $45

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The Hotel Palomar would indeed be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]