Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Miami (Downtown) Intercontinental Miami

hopeland
By hopeland,
in

Used Bidding.Helper.com as always to score this deal in Miami.

Room rates are through the roof as it's the peak of high season and the weekend of the Miami Marathon.

Back-up reservation was at the Viceroy for $369.  Retail rates at the Intercontinental are $376 non-refundable, $424 flexible.  Ouch!

Decided to jump on this and use my 10% off coupon.  This is just about the best case scenario for using it, as it amounted to about $60 in savings.

All told, I'm saving over $200 over my backup choice and $330 over the retail rates, so quite a lot of money back in my pocket.

I was 99.9% certain that it was the Intercontinental, due to the 9.0 out of 10 rating and the Room Choices:

• 2 Double Beds - City View
  • Standard Room
  • King Bed - City View
  • 1 King Bed - Bay View
  • 2 Double Beds - Bay View
Amenity list was fairly standard:
  • Business Center
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center
No pet policy listed.
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to add my comment that you should be very pleased with this hotel. We are here now and they put us in a wonderful King room. I did note my IHG Hotel member # (easy and no cost to apply for).I don't know it helped get such a nice room, however did provide for free late checkout ( 2pm). So nice we hate to leave.  

Also be prepared for high parking cost like most Miami hotels.  Valet is only option here vs city parking lot pay by hour next door .

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]