Priceline Hotel: 3* Fayetteville (Fayetteville - Fort Bragg) Ramada Plaza Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area

ummietiye
By ummietiye,
in

This hotel use to be Holiday Inn Bordeaux- in the Interstate 95 zone. We stayed at this hotel last year around the same time when it wore the HI name. I followed my GPS this year in trying to find the Ramada Plaza Hotel - Fort Bragg. GPS took me to same hotel from last year. They simply changed the name. The hotel is now called: Baymont/Ramada Plaza Hotel. They put a sign to hide the neon green Holiday Inn sign on the pole display. They let us check in around 11 am. I stayed on the Baymont side. The rooms are big enough but the bathroom is small. We got a king bed. We did receive a free breakfast each day and was surprised that we could order turkey sausage since we do not eat pork. The breakfast was really good. The hotel needs a touch up, but for $59 a night, we'll go back again. The front desk folks were ALL accomodating and nice.  It is on Owens Drive and close to just about all fast foods chains. It is far from the nearest Walmart on Skibo.  There is no more Holiday Inn - Bordeaux in the Intersate 95 zone.  Again, the hotel has been renamed. I would give it a 2.5 star and not a 3.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]