Priceline Hotel: 4* Detroit (Downtown) The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit

t566
By t566,
in

Hello all,

I'm looking for a hotel room, preferrably in the 3,5*-4* area and downtown Detroit.

Seems like Oct 17-18 is a tough night - some big event going on?

Is there any way to get a decent rate without breaking the trip into two bookings? (Oct 14-17 and Oct 17-18)

Was hoping to shoot for something around $100.

Thanks for any advice or input on this one.

t

You're probably looking at $135-155 for downtown for all of the nights together. I'm not sure what's going on for the 17th, but there's next-to-nothing (1 listing in total on each) downtown on PRICELINE EXPRESS and Hot.wire. I think you can get slightly-to-mildly under $100, but I think the last night could definitely be a real problem with how little inventory is available on PRICELINE EXPRESS and Hot.wire.

Would splitting the way between two different hotels be okay? 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are you ready to move forward by booking 10/14-10/17?

Then once you know the hotel received you can explore your options for the additional nite you need (checking price at the same hotel thru a regular rate purchase if it's not sold-out... or your next best option in the area)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know if you're ready to commit to the first nites of your stay or how you would like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]