Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) W Seattle Hotel

EchoPark
By EchoPark,
in

So I put in $120 and got it. I saw that the Express Deals had a 4 star going at $137. It was late (is late) and I was tired (am tired) so I didn't want to stay up all night trying to get the lowest bid so i put in $120...Few seconds later I got it...Now I wish I put in $100. Curious what kind of markdown we can expect when we see a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal at a certain number.

I am happy that it's the W and not the Sheraton. And I am happy that I'm not paying a fortune, but if anyone gets less I would love to hear! Best of luck Cheers!

Total= $432.60 for 3 nights.

Edit: I thought it was a 4 star...Did I accidentally put 5 star up there? Can a moderator edit the star rating for me?

...if anyone gets less I would love to hear!

You can always check the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see results for any date range (and search broadly for any wins in 'Seattle' or for the specific zone like 'Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center')

Also, if you haven't yet, please read your messages as this will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate.

Hope you got some sleep! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]