Priceline Hotel: Help Identify 3.5 Star Waikiki Beach Property

wiigal
By wiigal,
in

Hello forum members,

First time poster here.  I'm trying to identify a PL EXpress Deals hotel.  For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out what hotel this is. 

My travel dates are January 16 to 23, 2016, for 7 nights.  The price per night is listed at $142 USD.

3.5 Star Ala Wai Central Waikiki Beach

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

When you click to Book, it tells you that the hotel charges $70 in resort fees (which is equal to $10/night).  Guest rating is 8+.

It lists the reservation is for a Standard Room - Double Occupancy, and the rate is currently 20% off.

Anyone have any idea what hotel this might be?  I looked at many hotels and all the Priceline hotel lists on this forum and nothing seems to match.

Does anyone have any tips on booking a decent hotel room in the Waikiki area on these travel dates?  I looked at apartment rentals as well, but unfortunately they are the same price as booking a hotel room.

Thanks for the reply.  I just looked at the Aston Waikiki Beach hotel website.  It looks like they have a $23 per day amenities fee.  So, I'm guessing it's not the same property.

Since my last post, I continued to do some digging.  At this point, my best guess is this property is the Coconut Waikiki.  It's the only hotel I could find with a $10 per night fee and free breakfast.  I'm debating on whether or not to go for it.  The $30 per day valet charge seems a bit steep.  The hotel said there are no nearby cheaper parking lots closeby.

I think AaronJB was looking a the 3.5* hotel in the Waikiki Beach zone (confirm your dates on the landing page) which is also offered for $142/nite with:

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... best guess for this one would be the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel

For the 3.5* Ala Wai - Central Waikiki Beach hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... the Coconut Waikiki would be the best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]