Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New Orleans (French Quarter - Bourbon Street) Hyatt French Quarter

Tneah
By Tneah,
in

Hotwire listed hotel for 4.5* with 95% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Your best guess? Looking for Hyatt

Thanks

The Hyatt French Quarter would be my best guess for this one as well.

This property also shows a 4.5/5.0 TA rating (when viewed thru BiddingHelper.com), which would eliminate the Sheraton as a possibility... the Royal Sonesta would still be a possibility, but i think the Hyatt is the much better guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing W New Orleans as a 4.5* on Hotwire and not a 4*. Could there be a chance it could be this one?

Are you looking at the retail side? If so, that is powered by Expe.dia - a different service. The W New Orleans hasn't been reported to the board in years and even then it was only seen very rarely.

I'll still guess the above is likely the Hyatt with a slightly different amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

This property also shows a 4.5/5.0 TA rating (when viewed thru BiddingHelper.com), which would eliminate the Sheraton as a possibility...

I'm seeing W New Orleans as a 4.5* on HOTWIRE and not a 4*. Could there be a chance it could be this one?

For the same reason this is not the Sheraton... it is also not the W New Orleans French Quarter.

Are you hoping for the W... or trying to avoid it?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, I did not want the W.

Thank You so much for your help.

Well, the price went down this afternoon and took my chance.

My dates of travel are 9/30 - 10/03

I tried this for 9/30 first using your link just in case a new hotel popped up.

$162  won the Hyatt French Quarter YEAH!!!! Total with taxes $202.80

I went back and booked for the following days for 10/01 -10/03 using your link again.

$177 won the Hyatt French Quarter Again.  Total with Taxes $449.37

Total cost together $652.17

Now, Oddly it was much cheaper to book this reservation by breaking up the days than booking 9/30 - 10/03. The rate was $188 and the total for all days was $707.05

An extra savings of $54.88 Yeah!!!

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and glad you were able to get the hotel you wanted.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]