Priceline Hotel: Smyrna 2* Express deal help

ATLtripper
By ATLtripper,
in

Monday-Thursday 4 nights. Sept. 9/28-10/2 Smyrna Vinings.

PRICELINE EXPRESS 2* for $43/night. 7+ guest review. 

One Queen bed

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Almost identical list shows on Hot.wire as a 2.5*, same dates, 75% reviews. Cumberland area. 

Free Internet  

Free breakfast  

Free parking

Fitness center  

Pet friendly  

Pool(s)  

Self-service laundry

Cannot ID this from hotel lists; can't tell if it's a name change on property or what. From the looks it's the same hotel. Thanks in advance.

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be the Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings.

On HOTWIRE, i'm not seeing any 'Cumberland' zone in this region... what location are you starting your search with?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did a few more searches and though maybe the Comfort Inn or that Extended Stay which I want to avoid per some of the reviews depending on which one it is. I saw the updated hotel list, want to be sure which one it is ---  Do you think it's the ES Vinings on Cumberland Parkway, or the ES Smyrna on Sports Avenue??? 

re: zones. On Hotwire it's the Smyrna/Vinings; think Priceline may have a Galleria/Cumberland zone for regular searching, not Express or bidding. 

Thanks!

This is the one i was referring to:

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings

2474 Cumberland Pkwy

For the HOTWIRE offer it's still not clear which zone you are referring to. I am seeing this 2.5* hotel in the Smyrna-Vinings zone with:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

NOTE that to see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
If the above is what you're seeing, my guess for this one would also be the Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings... it wouldn't be the Comfort Inn and Suites Galleria.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]