Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying hotels in Anaheim - Disneyland North/South Areas

wiicked
By wiicked,
in

I used the links to Hotwire and found some hotels I might be interested in for my upcoming trip

Travel dates 11/16 - 11/22

#1  3* Anaheim South/ Convention Center $49.00

75% Recommended

Resort Fee: $10.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

#2 3.5* Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center $73.00

70% Recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

#3 3* Anaheim - Disney North area $81.00

75% recommended

Resort Fee $5.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

#4 3.0 Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center area $73.00

80% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

#5 2.5* Anaheim - Disney North $48.00

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Any help/ recommendation is really appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please note that you can also see the full list of hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List California.

3* Anaheim-DLS

-- I'd guess the Best Western Meridian Inn.

3.5* Anaheim-DLS

-- I'm not seeing this listing when searching.

3* Disney North

-- I'd guess the Fairfield with a slightly different amenity set than it's been previously reported with.

3* Anaheim-DLS

-- I'd guess the Holiday Inn Anaheim

2.5* Disney North

--- I'd guess Ramada Maingate N

Please keep us updated with what you decide.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I also am looking at the 3.5* boutique hotel in Disney south.

And trying to find out what it is.

When I searched it today it was $80

Free breakfast Free parking

Amenities

Boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

Let me know what tall think this might be.

Thanks!!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

What exactly is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please include the full list of amenities when you are asking for help with an ID. You can find this by clicking on the listing, then clicking "book now", then "see all amenities".

For the 3.5* boutique, when doing so, do you see:

Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

If so, I'd guess the Alo Anaheim/Orange.

Please let us know what you decide upon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]