Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria) Park Plaza Riverbank London

sunny7880
By sunny7880,
in

Please help identify Priceline Express Hotels:

Sept 25-27, 2015

London Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria

3 Star $127
Restaurant
Free Internet

or

4 Star $150

Business Center

Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center

Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Existing posts make me guess that the 4 Star might be the Park Plaza Riverbank but I'm really interested in the 3 star because of budget but don't I see any reported 3 star wins. Any guesses? 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

I'm not certain but a guess would be St George's Inn Victoria.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. 

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

I'm not sure if the St George's Inn Victoria has a restaurant... my guess for the 3 star would be the Days Inn London Waterloo.

I agree with your guess of the Park Plaza for the 4 star hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Took PRICELINE EXPRESS offer for 3 nts (9/29-10/2) in this area for $155/nt and got Park Plaza Riverbank 4*...

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

In your post can you please also include the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this hotel and showed before your purchase.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]