Hotwire Hotel: 4* Wailea-Makena Area Hotel

geometry
By geometry,
in

Hi, its been a while since I have gone on vacation. This time I am going to Maui with family and am hoping for some help with hotel identification in the Wailea - Makena area

Travel dates are 9-15 to 9-17, with 4 hotels in the area

first one:

4* @ 188 per night -- which i am guessing Makena Golf Resort based on other user report

Second one:

4.5* @ 289 per night

Beachfront hotel, Business center, Fitness center, Free Internet, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry

No idea what this might be

Third one:

4.5* @ 353 per night -- which I am guess Andaz cos it says boutique, and original price of 449 per night.

Last one:

4* @ 350 per night, original price of 479 -- which appears to be hotel wailea.

I am hoping to get something on Wailea Beach: Marriot or the grand wailea or the four seasons. I take it there is no way to get an ocean view room if I book through hotwire right?

I will use the HOTWIRE link from this website if I end up booking through hotwire. Other choice is to book on Marriott for the 1 bedroom suite, but they have some many additional charges :(

This time I am going to Maui with family

How many rooms/adults/children you search for?

Please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Hi thereuare,

I did not post anything for the San Juan trip because I did not end up booking through hotwire or priceline. Should I post a respond on that thread now? In the future, I will update thread to state so if I did not end up booking.

Back to the HOTWIRE Wailea Hotel:

4.5* @ 289 per night

September 15, 2015 to September 17, 2015 | 2 room, 2 nights, 3 adults, 1 children

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am also hoping for some help for the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal:

4½ Star Hotel in Wailea - Makena Area for $233/night

Same travel dates

A string of opulent lodgings marks this resort area near Maui's southwestern edge. The views are the selling point, so you'll look out to sea from flower-filled terraces, infinity-edged pools and even open-air spas. With three championships golf courses, you never have to play the same hole twice. High-end retailers pack The Shops at Wailea. But it's the natural wonders that really grab your attention, from the gold-dust sand of Makena Beach State Park to the underwater wonders of Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve.

Is there anyway to guarantee view? Thanks so much for the help.

G

I did not post anything for the San Juan trip because I did not end up booking through hotwire or priceline. Should I post a respond on that thread now?

Please post a follow-up on that thread, then reply to this thread. Thanks.

There is no way to guarantee view. If you look on PRICELINE EXPRESS and see a listing with bed choice, one of those options may be a view, but no guarantee that a listing with that option will be available on your dates.

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS property are there any amenities associated with this offer?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Back to the HOTWIRE Wailea Hotel:

4.5* @ 289 per night

September 15, 2015 to September 17, 2015 | 2 room, 2 nights, 3 adults, 1 children

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

My best guess for this one would be the Grand Wailea Resort

I am also hoping for some help for the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal:

4½ Star Hotel in Wailea - Makena Area for $233/night

Are there any amenities associated with this offer? I'm currently seeing a 4.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS in this zone with:

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... if this is what you're seeing, i believe this one too would be the Grand Wailea Resort

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have decided to spend all 5 nights in Kaanapali instead. Somehow I was under the impression that the snorkel boats to molokini leaves from Wailea, but I am mistaken. I think I might just book the marriott with the member rate. but if i change my mind and book something on priceline or hotwire, I will post on the forum. Thanks for the heG

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]