Priceline Hotel: New to NYC/Priceline: Need help for 4/9 to 4/10 (4* or higher)

netteweight
By netteweight,
in

Hello, 

I need help for a bid strategy when looking for a hotel via PRICELINE. My stay is between 4 Sept to 10 Sep (presumably low season?). 

My ideal budget is $160 all-in; I'm considering the Midtown area given that it's my very first visit, but definitely open to other areas within Manhattan as well.

4.5* would be the best, but understand if that's impossible. Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My stay is between 4 Sept to 10 Sep (presumably low season?).

This is not low-season in NYC and at current prices $160 all-in will not be enough for a 4* hotel in Manhattan.

At the moment you'll likely need to be closer to $200/nite bid price for a 4* hotel in midtown Manhattan.

If you search '3 miles from Times Square' using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, what is the best deal you're able to find at an acceptable 4* hotel or higher hotel in midtown? (after your search, using the filters on the left side of the page to only show 4* and higher rated hotels as well as the price slider to eliminate many of the higher priced property)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]