Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City (Empire State Building) Pod 39

galactus4615
By galactus4615,
in

4 Star Hotel Madison Square Garden - Convention Area 

Pets Allowed  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

Room Assigned at Check-in - Sleeps Two Adults - 1 bed requested.
Save 38% on this stay!

$155 /night

The master list indicates this may be the Wyndham? Isn't that a bit too good to be true?

But could really use some help- I was really going to book refundable for this trip (uncertainty) but the prices are high mid week on everything.

Thanks for any help!

Pod 39

Empire State Building area

Rated by Hotwire as 3 Stars

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly

*** Important *** Reviews:

"tripadvisor 4 out of 5.0"  <- this is why I took it, I think tripadvisor rating is more accurate

Hotwire customer reviews: 0% recommended (1 total reviews)   [said hotel not reviewed yet on the previous page]

I'm ok with it, can't beat the price, $133 > $175.85 after taxes, fees.

I wanted something just under $200 and I got it even if those rooms like kooky small!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thank you for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there is also an INTERNET ACCESS amenty listed (in addition to the Free Internet)... you can view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Yes, there is also "Internet access" listed as an amenity post-purchase (not listed pre-purchase though: only "Free Internet")

All final amenities are : Free Internet / Pet friendly / Internet access

*** Important booking note: I called the hotel and this is a single bed. Only for one person, called a "single pod" (with a private bath).

As per Hotwire conditions: "Rooms sleep the number of guests. Number, type and size of beds aren't guaranteed."

I used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin my search!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]