Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Deals Price Changed, once I clicked CHOOSE

jrj972
By jrj972,
in

Hello everyone,

I need your help... was in the process of selecting a hotel via Priceline Express Deals, then clicked CHOOSE, received the following message:

"Great news, inventory fluctuates and we can now offer same star level at a lower price" {or something like that} :unsure:

My question is, does this mean the hotel changed as well?

I had pretty much determined the hotel from research on BetterBidding and wanted to make sure the hotel wasn't changing, due to the price lowering... thoughts?!?

Thanks much...

Hotel Details:

3* Hotel

Atlanta, GA - Galleria Area Hotel

Guest Rating 8+

Free Breakfast

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Prices can vary throughout the day with the discount services and it is not unusual to see a price change for the same hotel. If the hotel is no longer available, then you will get the message that that hotel listing is no longer available.

If you need help IDing the listing, please provide the dates of travel so that we can research the listing.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Also, please use standard fonts and colors as it makes your post easier to read (use bold or italics if there is something 'different' in the post that you want to highlight)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]