Priceline Hotel: When to bid?

Cascadia
By Cascadia,
in

I will be attending a conference at the Doubletree Hotel in Bellevue, WA in June 2006. Is it too early to place a Priceline bid or should I wait until closer to the conference date? I noticed that several people had a bid of $51 accepted for the Bellevue Doubletree recently but would that price work for June? I do know that hotels in Seattle/Bellevue offer much better deals between November and March so perhaps a price that would work now would be too low for a June date.

Thanks from a new member

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's never too early to bid, as long as your dates are firm and you don't overbid.

Here is a thread on the subject: PRICELINE BID EARLY or LATE

Besides being seasonal, rates are also date specific... if you let us know the actual date(s) of your stay and your maximum bid we will suggest a strategy for you to follow? (realizing of course you can't bid specifically for the Doubletree and you could get any hotel in the zone at the star level you bid)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]