Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID 3.5* Houston Westchase Southwest area

naturefly
By naturefly,
in

Please help me to ID the hotel for this area:

2 rooms 6 adults for 9/4-9/7 and price came up is $85 per room with the following amenities:

Business center, Indoor Pool, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Pet Friendly, Smoke-free rooms, free parking, Pool, Suite

Thanks for your help!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Naples thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your Houston stay above, i'm not currently seeing any 3.5* hotel offered in this one when searching for your dates and occupancy... are you including 2rooms/6adults in your search, and if so, are you still seeing this property offered? If so, can you confirm if there are additional amenities associated with this hotel using either/both of the following method(s):

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've added a reply for the Naples posting.  Sorry about that.

I'm not seeing the 3.5* hotel for Houston Westchase Southwest area anymore.

I'm also interested in this 3.5* Houston Galleria for $54/night for the same dates for 2 rooms 6 persons with the following:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Which hotel do you think this is and if there will be a parking fee for this hotel?

Thanks for your help!!!

Best guess would be Crowne Plaza River Oaks

Parking is $9 according to the Crown Plaza Hotel site.

If you're looking for a property with free parking so keep an eye open for the "Free Parking" amenity in the HOTWIRE listing.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. 

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]