Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Wailea - Makena area hotel 8/3-8/4

tulu6
By tulu6,
in

Hotwire Easy View

4.5* Wailea - Makena area hotel 8/4-8/6

$390/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$424/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Spa services

Thank you.  Love this website!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not certain, but my guess for the first one would be the Wailea Marriott or the Grand Wailea Resort and Spa... i don't have any guess for the 2nd property.

Are your prices in US dollars and/or are you searching for something other then 1room/2adults/0children as i'm seeing prices a little lower then what you have indicated for each.

I am seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS what i believe to be:

Makena Beach and Golf Resort $258/nite

Grand Wailea for $368/nite

Also, not sure if you're interested in other parts of the island but there also seems to an excellent deal for the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa at $259/nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay and how it goes OR if any of the other options are of interest and how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For just one nite why not go for the much less expensive 4* hotel for $185/nite with:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Childrens Activities

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... which i'm guessing is the Makena Beach and Golf Resort.

Usually for one nite stays you check-in later and check-out earlier... will you have enough time at the property for this solo nite to make the extra half star rating worth twice as much?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

First one definitely looks like grand Wailea.

Based on my research when I was looking for hotel, the second one looks like the andaz. It is described as a boutique hotel. The fairmount and Marriott are 4 stars. The four seasons is 5 star, and hotel Wailea is all suite. Not that it's going to help op since its already pass his / her booking date. But maybe it will help other people in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

The dates of this stay have already past but unfortunately the OP never responded with what they purchased or decided to do for this trip. :(

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]