Hotwire Hotel: 2* Buffalo (Airport BUF) Quality Inn Airport

waltero61
By waltero61,
in

Hello again thereuare!

I need 1 night near the Buffalo airport on 7/23/06.

On Hotwire there is a 2-star available for $41.

Amenities are airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast, pool(s), fitness center, hi-speed Internet access.

Any help identifying this hotel would be appreciated. I hoping to be as near to the airport as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Walter

Just booked the Quality Inn Airport Buffalo NY on Hotwire for $40 for one night 7/23/06.

Total cost with taxes and fees was $52.69.

Hotels website lists same room for $99 + taxes and fees ($89 + taxes and fees for AAA).

Amenities listed on Hotwire were :

Airport shuttle

Complimentary breakfast

Pool(s)

Fitness center

Hi-speed Internet access

Hotel is basically across the street from the airport and the hotel provides a shuttle to the airport, so if you have an early flight like I do (7:00 AM), you can return your rental car the night before.

It's funny how Hotwire changes the price minute-by-minute. I searched for a room and got a price of $42 per night. By the time I logged in to purchase it, it was down to $40. Now I'll be able to afford the Sunday paper for my flight to Arlington that day.

By the way, I didn't see any Arlington, TX hotels listed on the pinned list. Does anyone have any guidance for that area?

Thanks again,

Walter

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]