Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport North - Oyster Point) Homewood Suites San Francisco Airport North

sc3030
By sc3030,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities.

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Suite
Fitness
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking

...If this is what you see would my guess be Larkspur Landing Pleasanton/East Bay.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE links!

PS. For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:
1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our Bidding.Helper and click the green 'See All Amenities' button
OR
2) search HOT.WIRE (or use the HOT.WIRE tab at Bidding.Helper) and...

· click the offer
·  on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
·  in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

I used the BiddingHelper tool and got a little different set of amenities for this.  Would you help me ID this?  Thanks.

3* - $137 - Pleasanton - San Ramon - Dublin

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking
Free breakfast
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Suite
Fitness center
Self-service laundry
Internet access
Kitchenette
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Accessible parking

That is the same amenity set as the post above yours by yellowdog... if you see a difference that i'm missing please clarify the distinction between the two.

I agree with the guess of the Larkspur Landing Pleasanton/East Bay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$185 per night for Aug. 8 - 15 - 95% Recommended. Thank you.

3* N. SFO Intl Airport - Oyster Point area all-suites hotel

FULL AMENITIES:

Free breakfast

Free parking

Free Internet

Suite

Indoor pool(s)

Airport shuttle

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess for this SFO-Oyster point property would be the Homewood Suites SFO Airport North.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Help ID 3* - $142 - Walnut Creek - Concord - Lafayette area hotel - Aug 8 - 15

Free parking
    Free breakfast
    Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access
    Accessible for visually impaired
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible bathroom
    Accessible parking
    Roll-in shower

I'm not certain, but the Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek would be my best guess for this one.

If you are interested in this property, and since this an extended stay, you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

95% Recommended

Free parking
    Free breakfast
    Free Internet
    Suite
    Indoor pool(s)
    Airport shuttle
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access
    Golf nearby
    In-room accessibility
    Wheelchair accessible
    Accessible bathroom
    Accessible parking
    Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]