Hotwire Hotel: 4 star hotel Capitol Hill - National Mall Area

GirlsTrip
By GirlsTrip,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a hotel room in DC for a girls weekend for 5 nights From 09/03/15 – 09/08/15 for 4 adults.  I know this is a holiday weekend butI would prefer to be under $120 a night, somewhere near the night life area, white house area or Capitol Hill; safe area; walking distance to a metro. This is my first trip to DC and first time using hw. Will I have any trouble getting at least 2 beds and a rollaway in the room(my sister is a kicker)? I have heard of someone booking for 4 and only getting 1 bed. Is there any way I can assure 2 beds besides calling the hotel?

I saw these 3 hotels:

4 star hotel Capitol Hill - National Mall Area for $107 per night and 85 % recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3 star Convention Center – Arts District area all suites hotel for $112 per night and 95% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

3 star 3 star Convention Center – Arts District for $63 per night and 70% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any best guess?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

If you select 4 adults in the search you will get a room that accommodates 4 people. While this often means two beds in the room, the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed or a rollaway brought into the room. There is no way to ensure that there will be two 'actual' beds plus a rollaway or sofabed.

Below are my best guess/comments for each:

4 star hotel Capitol Hill - National Mall Area for $107 per night and 85 % recommended

--> no guess

3 star Convention Center – Arts District area all suites hotel for $112 per night and 95% recommended

--> Cambria Hotel and Suites

3 star 3 star Convention Center – Arts District for $63 per night and 70% recommended

--> not certain, but a new amenity set for the Henley Hotel or the Courtyard by Marriott Washington, Dc/U.S. Capitol would be my best guess here

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]