Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Wichita (East) Clubhouse Inn and Suites

saf2002
By saf2002,
in

Got the hotel for the same price listed below. I saw the review below and wondered if I might get that hotel, but figured there would be a better chance of getting a decent hotel than with the two stars. Besides it's more just a place for me to flop with my teenage son for the evening.

On some sites I've looked, there have been several two stars that didn't get such hot reviews in Wichita. Perhaps I should have tried there since the fairfield is in that category and I have gotten them before elsewhere. Are there some hotels that are more likely to accept the priceline price?

I'll let you know how the one-night stay goes.

BTW - used savings barn.

• 1 month later...

I had an excellent stay. The hotel must have improved since the earlier posts. I found it clean and the staff helpful. It was nice to be able to sit next to a fireplace in the lobby while reading the morning paper. A free breakfast that included eggs, sausage and french toast, was very good.

I stayed with three teenagers, all of whom had a good time and enjoyed the jacuzzi and free wireless. Excellent bargain for $32.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]