Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Metro Center - North - Deer Valley) Radisson Hotel Phoenix North

angel719
By angel719,
in

Hello!

Please help me identify this 3.5* star hotel for dates of travel from 8/29/15 - 9/2/15:

Metro Center - Phoenix North - Deer Valley area hotel - 95% recommended 

(37% off.  Originally $74/night, but now $46/night).

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

In your post please include the name of the city (and not just the zone) when you're asking for ID help as it enables us to more quickly replicate your search.

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But my guess would be Radisson Hotel Phoenix North.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Hi All!

In your experience, how often does hotwire send promo codes?  Are the promo codes usually valid for a few days?  

As a past customer, I feel like I never get any promo codes from them.  Every promo code that I have used was from this website and usually it is valid only for only a day or two.

Congrats on your success. :)

Great win for this property and glad you are pleased with the result.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

To request bed type, I'd call the hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]