Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Downtown East - University of Minnesota - Metrodome) Ramada Plaza

vairbabes
By vairbabes,
in

Hello!

We're traveling to Minneapolis and looking to stay July 22 and 23. We're hoping to find a great deal on a 4* or boutique hotel, and would like to know any suggested bids for Price.line, or prices to watch for. I've got some Rate.Drop notifications for some of the 4* hotels I found tonight. Any help is appreciated!

CT

Unfortunately, the cheapest Hot.wire listing appears to be the Millennium Hotel for around $135 and PRICELINE EXPRESS listings are similarly priced.

When I search for the second night alone, I do see a hotel that hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board in the 4* spot in Downtown Minneapolis for $79 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, but the first night remains a problem with a lot of hotels on the regular rate side either expensive or sold out. What appears to be the Millennium is showing for $139 for the first night.

Splitting for a two night stay is certainly not optimal, but you may be able to do moderately better than if you booked both nights together and would be able to stay within budget. FOr both nights, you could probably get something at the higher/high end of your range via bidding, but it may not be a boutique property.

Something (convention?) definitely appears to be going on at least for the first night.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your (partial) success... and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities:

Free Parking

Indoor pool(s)

Pool(s)

Internet Access

Free Internet

Smoke-free rooms

Restaurant(s)

Golf nearby

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Business center

Accessibility:

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]