Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Bloomington, MN East- Mall of America

dandc63090
By dandc63090,
in

I am looking at a 3.5 star hotel in Bloomington, MN, July 6-9, 2015.  Two rooms eight total adults. $88 per night.

These are the amenities listed:

Airport shuttle

Free internet

Pool(s)

Business center

Free parking

Restaurant(s)

Fitness Center

Indoor Pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please follow-up and close your old Bloomington Hotwire post. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Free Parking
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

...If this is what you see would my guess be Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Airport-Mall Of America.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:
1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button
OR
2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

· click the offer
·  on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
·  in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Looking for  the name of 3.5 star in Bloomington, MN east MSP airport/ Mall of America area, It is an all suite hotel. The dates are July 6-9.  The price tonight was $164.  The  amenities listings on the Better Bidding site wouldnt work so I am using the list off the regular site.

Free breakfast

Airport shuttle

Pool

Fitness Center

Indoor Pool

Free internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Suite

Thanks for the help

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my search,  are you still searching for two rooms/8 adults?

Can you please run a new search and confirm if you still can see this property.

The  amenities listings on the Better Bidding site wouldnt work so I am using the list off the regular site.

Please search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

· click the offer
·  on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
·  in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I do see this all-suite 3.5* property but i believe there are more amenities than what you've listed above.

Using either of these methods (in case it's not working/showing in the EASY VIEW):

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
This is what i'm seeing for this offer:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Suite

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

... if this is what you're seeing, the Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]