Hotwire Hotel: 4* Punta Cana (Punta Cana - Bavaro) Vista Sol Punta Cana

Cafure17
By Cafure17,
in

Hi everyone! 

Did my research through betterbidding hotwire quickquote.

Found 2 interesting hotels :

Punta Cana - Bavaro area all-inclusive hotel 3,5*

The dates are July 26 through August 3, 1 room, 2 adults

$70 per night.

Amenities :Resort - Free food and drinks - A la carte dining - Free water activities - Free entertainment - Free activities - Fitness center - Pool(s) - Internet access

(The site give me the message: Book soon! The last person got the Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort)

And:

Punta Cana - Bavaro area hotel 5*

The dates are July 26 through August 3, 1 room, 2 adults

$85 per night

No amenities showed

(The site give me the message: book soon! The last person got the The Golf Suites)

Could you guys help me identify these two? I was very interested in the last one, but afraid because of the amenities.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

3.5* Punta Cana - Bavaro area all-inclusive hotel

Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort is down graded to 3.5* so that would be my best guess.

5* Punta Cana - Bavaro area hotel

I'm sorry to say that a 5* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

It's difficult to get any deeper insight when we have nothing to go on. But The Golf Suites seems like a good guess here.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

... and please read your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

2x

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]