Beachfront hotel
free internet
self service laundry
buisness center
pool
spa service
fitness
restaurant

what i really want is ocean view room, is it possible to upgrade rooms if i book on HW?

Thnk you

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please include all amenities when requesting an ID. You can find the full list by clicking on the listing, then clicking "book now" then "see all amenities".

4* Waikiki Bay $209
If you see when following the instructions above:

-- Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Bathroom Accessible

Not yet ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be a new amenity set for the Outrigger Reef on the Beach

4* Waikiki-Kuhio

-- Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. No guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

You can see all of the hotels reported to the board in Hawaii here: Hotwire Hotel List Hawaii

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Try this, run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Do you see the amenities now?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]