Hotwire Standard Rates

Lumen
By Lumen,
in

I am not new to bidding but usually due to price/options I don't use Hotwire as much. I noticed recently that the standard rate search option seems to be gone/hidden for Hotwire Canada. Am I just having a moment or have they changed something to discourage figuring out hot rates?

To clarify all I can see are Hot Rates.

Thanks for letting us know as i'm sure we will be asked by somebody else who is experiencing the same/similar issue.

HOTWIRE is going thru a lot of changes on their website right now so it's possible that this is only a temporary glitch, but at least we now know the workaround. :)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]