Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (West) Holiday Inn Mnpls West

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

I stayed over Labor Day weekend at the Holiday Inn Minneaplois West and paid $44.00 a night for 2 nights and we reserved 4 rooms at this price. We were in town for a wedding and the bride and groom reserved rooms their and the discounted wedding block rate was $64 a night. It was listed as a 3 star hotel with restaurant, pool and fitness center. We checked in early but had called to request non-smoking rooms and had no problem getting them..altough I did overhear someone else at the desk later that night not able to get a non-smoking room because they didn't call ahead and the hotel was booked up, so this hotel is worth calling. We had a pleasant stay it wasn't a new property but was clean and the staff seemed very friendly and helpful. Was well worth the 44.00 a night.

Here are the details:

City Area: West Minneapolis

Hotel Quality: 3-star Midscale

Holiday Inn Minneapolis - West, MN

9970 Wayzata Blvd.

Minneapolis, MN 55426

(952) 593-1918

Check-in Date: Sat, Aug 30, 2003

Check-out Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2003

Number Of Rooms: 4

Number of Nights: 2

Price per night: $44.00

Subtotal: $352.00

Total Taxes and Booking Fees: $28.95

Total: $380.95

Thanks for the welcome. I was very happy to find this page as it seems others are just like me when it comes to these sites. Thank you for hosting it. As for the golf nearby icon I really don't believe that it was there. It was the only hotel at 3* that came up when I was looking for a hotel in that area, and I looked for it again last night and it seemed to be that same hotel (the only 3* shown again) and there was no golf nearby icon so I'm not sure why it appears with the vacation page????

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]