Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Ka'anapali) Sheraton Maui

timc73
By timc73,
in

Hello, I am new to this and I am very impressed with the site. Eveyone seems very helpfull.

I am trying to find a resort for the end of june into july.

I was wondering if the Grand Wailea is on Hotwire.

I did find one last night that I thought was the Sheraton based on the info I have found in other post. But it is not there today. Is that because it is all booked up or can I expect different properties to move in and out of Hotmails list.

I am also considering using priceline but I am a little scared using it and not getting the hotel I want.

Also, can you upgrade a room that you bought on hotwire or priceline. Since this is my honeymoon I do not want to be stuck looking out over the parking lotl

Thanks for you help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the actual dates of your stay (or are you undecided at this point)?

All 'known' hotels are listed in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST (be sure to read the entire thread)

There is no rule regarding upgrades... some will do it based upon availabiliy, some will do it for free if they know it's a special occaision (like a honeymoon), some will do it for a fee, some will never do it (and some have had success TIPPING THE HOTEL CLERK. I always recommend not expecting an upgrade, and then if you can work something out (free or otherwise) it is an added bonus. Many newbies on the board often make their posts "i only want an oceanview" and then when you think about it, guaranteeing that ocean view (by booking direct) can cost $100+ more per nite than taking your chances with the opaque suppliers... most then decide that the oceanview isn't worth $100/nite.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the Info. I am undecided at this point. It actually depends on what I can find. They only date that is confirmed is July 1st on Maui. Our wedding day. We are wanting to stay In Hawaii for at least 10 days and maybe a couple of more.

I am going to use points to stay at hilton waikoloa village for a few days either before or after Maui.

Well it looks like we are going to hawaii for 11 nights. I am trying to book the westin for 6/28 - 7/5. We are going to the Big Island after that.

I have been checking Hotwire alot and the Sheraton(I think based on info from another post) is comming up at about 167.00 to 171.00 a night. I am thinking about taking the sheraton even though we really want the Westin more. Althogh the westin is around 405.00 a night for a mountain view.

any help or advice would appreciated, thanks

• 1 month later...

Just booked Maui Sheraton for 6/28-7/5 for 202.00 a night. the amenities are

resort

beachfront

restraunt(s)

pool(s)

fitness center

spa service

high speed internet access

childlren's activity program

golf nearby

tennis nearby

business center

laundry facilities

it seems like a great price. the cheapest i could find on the sheraton website was 440.00 a night.

thanks betterbidding you have saved me a forture.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]