Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Lancaster Sleep Inn and Suites Lancaster County

vatravel
By vatravel,
in

Looking on Hotwire there is a Lancaster area hotel listed for $63 ($119).

2.5* Lancaster Area

Business center Fitness center Free breakfast Indoor pool(s) Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

It shows a 4/5 rating for tripadvisor with 100% recommended by Hotwire.

Any idea what property this could be?

Travel dates, 6/14/2015-6/18/2015 one person

Seems like a great deal, I would really like to get a room that includes a micro/frig, so that's why I'm trying to narrow it down,

Thanks

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In case anyone is wondering, this is a very nice hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. It's very clean in all areas and the rooms look like they have been recently completely renovated including flat screen tv's. No fridge in room but it is available for an extra $3 a night if needed. Will probably have to get another room next week, I'll use the HOTWIRE link.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]