Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Maui (Lahaina) Kahana Falls Resort

Nwit123
By Nwit123,
in

Hi everyone.

I just booked a deal with Hot.wire.

Kahana Falls by US$82, but the Hotwire website show me that price and amenities: from $392 for $82. Free Parking, Free Wifi, Pool and Laundry. 

With this amenities and the same price showed ($392) I found Napili Kay Beach Resort by standard rate.

When I confirm my payment I saw the wrong Hotel (Kahana Falss)

Before finish I search by standard prices and didnt found Kahana Falls with that same things.

Soo, was not a good deal.

I was wrong to trust in hotwire price compare.

Btw I'll stay at Maui by 82/night.

Thanks for reading and be careful with that deals.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you received a hotel other than the one you were expecting. Note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered. Feel free to ask the board for help before your next opaque hotel purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. Also, there may have been more amenities associated with this property as HOTWIRE has a new interface that requires a few extra clicks in order to see the complete set of amenities associated with the hotel. So we can confirm this listing, can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities that are shown (including any accessible amenities) when you view this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]