Hotwire Hotel: Needing embassy suites condos myrtle beach July 6th + help

dovedescent7
By dovedescent7,
in

Please move this if I'm not in the right thread but I need help and don't know where to go..

We have stayed on this property twice now and need it for July 6 for a few days and I don't know where to start.

I have never started off needing a specific hotel although I've done this better bidding before.

My 2nd stay here was this past memorial weekend at the myrtle beach kingston plantation condos BRIGHTON 2 br ocean view and I got it for 260 or 280 a night.

I've also stayed at the actual hotel on the same property which would be my second choice.

The price is now absolutely rediculous @ like 380 410 a night..and this is for a few days AFTER the 4th of July weekend is over!

Whether it's through here or elsewhere, can someone PLEASE help me get the price reduced or point me on how I might even go about this?

We would really prefer the Brighton building, a condo here.. Whether it's 2 nights or 5 I just need to get the rate down.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Newark Hotwire and your Cocoa Beach Hotwire thread (post in each thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]