Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) New York Inn

Nort3l
By Nort3l,
in

Hi all

I won a room at the New York Inn - Times Square on the 09/09 through Hotwire. Total: $195.77 USD. It was listed as 2.5 stars with Free Internet.

Hotwire however contacted me a few days after my win, advising that it had been overbooked and provided me with a refund. I was very thankful after having read the reviews of the Inn through TripAdvisor!

Thought you may want to add it to your lists!

Wow, did you luck out with the overbooking. The reviews are definitely more than a tad negative.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Just to confirm, if you look under the trip information in your Hot.wire account, are there any other amenities showing besides free internet?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please let us know what you decide and if you need help re-booking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]