Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying cancun hotel zone

Apach84
By Apach84,
in

Hi!! I've trying to figure these Hotwire hotels out in cancun, Mexico :

4 star hotel zone south - 7/8-7/12 @ 216 per night. Closest I found was 217 per night with these amenities:

ree parking, Free breakfast, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, Free premium drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

4.5 star hotel hotel zone - convention center $228 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Free entertainment, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Beset guess for the 4* would be the GR Solaris... for the 4.5* my guess would be the Riu Palace Peninsula.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks - any guess on this one in the NORTH HOTEL ZONE - July 8-12

4.5 stars @ $ 211.00 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Smoke-free rooms, Free entertainment, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

With most all-inclusive properties offering the same/similar amenities, it can often be difficult telling them apart.

My guess for this one would be the Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, but i'm far from certain, and the Live Aqua Cancun, Secrets The Vine Cancun, and the Hyatt Zilara Cancun would be other candidates among the possibilities (although i think these are less likely)... and there could still be others as well. However, viewing this listing using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com shows this property has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating, so it should provide a very nice experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]