Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Buffalo (Airport BUF) Salvatores Garden Place

ukfanusa
By ukfanusa,
in

Hi

I am staying one night(06/18) to go see the Niagara falls in the morning(06/19). I am planning of renting a car from the airport. With that being said, I am new to that area, so, if someone could help me, that will be great.

1) I got this 3.5* Buffalo Intl Airport BUF area hotel via HOTWIRE with the following amenities for $67:

Airport shuttle   Business center   Free breakfast   Self-service laundry   Smoke-free rooms

Anyone know which hotel is that?

90% HOTWIRE recommended
(347 total reviews)

2) Should i find a place closer to Niagara falls to stay (or) it really doesn't matter? The place mentioned above is near the airport, in case you haven't noticed. 

Thanks

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

2) Should i find a place closer to Niagara falls to stay (or) it really doesn't matter?

Are you going to pick-up the car in the evening (06/18) before you go to the falls?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I did the search as you had specified in the Bidding.helper and here is what I got for 3.5* hotel in BUF airport :

USD

per room per night*

Buffalo Intl Airport BUF

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Self-service laundry

And Yes, i am planning to rent a car when i land on Thursday 06/18 late night. 

Thanks

I'm not certain, but my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for Salvatores Garden Place.

Even if some other property, this does have a good 4.0/5.0 TA rating (along with the 90% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests) so it should, at the very least, be a pleasant experience be sufficient for a one nite stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not certain, but my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for Salvatores Garden Place.

Even if some other property, this does have a good 4.0/5.0 TA rating (along with the 90% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests) so it should, at the very least, be a pleasant experience be sufficient for a one nite stay.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Yes, you were right. It was Salvatores Garden place. The place was good and the breakfast was good as well.

When we arrived late(after midnight) they even paid for the Cab($15)

Thanks for your help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]