Airfare Arrival Times?

kayakbob
By kayakbob,
in

Everything seems to center aroung pricing for the hotel. I usually know what hotel I will be staying. What I want is a good deal on the airline tickets. The problem that I am finding right now with Priceline is that they give you all the flights and times but when I try to submit a bid, it makes me gamble on a flight schedule. I need to arrive no earlier than 10 am and no later than 1pm. What happens if the best deal on my bid is a flight that arrives at 5pm? Do you know how to beat this?

Take a look at Hotwire where they will often offer you flight windows of departure and arrival times.

Most of the information here surrounds hotels because that is where the best deals currently are with the opaque suppliers. With airline capacity up over the last few years, deals on airfare are not as good as they were years ago (and often there are none at all... which is why the opaque suppliers have begun to also offer non-opaque rates).

If you need exact arrival and depature times then opaque venues are probably not the way to go.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]