Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying Alcoa - McGhee Tyson Airport TYS area hotel

neatokimmo
By neatokimmo,
in

2.5 Stars

Free Internet  

Free breakfast  

Free parking  

Business center  

Fitness center  

Pet friendly  

Pool(s)  

Self-service laundry

95% recommended

Knoxville (and vicinity), Tennessee, United States of America, 1 rooms, 2 adults, 1 children, Jan 15 - Jan 17

$42 

Any idea what this could be? I looked through Trip Advisor and didn't see a match. I am trying to see if it is a smoke free building. A lot of times I book on hotwire and that isn't mentioned. Then when I go to the hotel site it says it is.

Thanks! - Kim

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but the Quality Inn Alcoa and the Country Inn and Suites Alcoa would each be among the likely possibilities. With this property not showing a Smoke Free amenity, and showing 'Pool' (rather than Indoor Pool) i would slightly favor the Quality Inn as being the more likely of the two (since they do offer Smoking rooms and their pool is outdoor)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]