Hotwire Hotel: 4* Vail - Vail Cascade

Byron
By Byron,
in

I wanted to post this before I forgot. I was travellling through Colorado right before Christmas and was looking for a place to stay in Vail for one day of skiing.

I was looking for one night, Thursday, December 22nd.

About a week before, I went through the normal searching and a 4 star hotel came up on Hotwire at $125 plus tax.

I ended up booking it on 12/18 and it turned out to be the Vail Cascade Resort. With tax, it ended up being $150.97. The rack rate was $299 on up. It is a true ski in/ski out lodge with what amounts to a private lift up on the mountain - check the Vail maps and it is the farthest lift to the West (right hand side of the map).

The Christmas crowds had yet to arrive which was why it was heavily discounted. A true 4 star hotel with lots of staff and attention to customer service. It is away from the village but there are shuttles. Complimentary covered parking for hotel guests which is normally $16. High quality furnishings in the room. Outdoor heated pool as well as two outdoor hot tubs.

The key on this are the designation of Resort, Ski In/Ski Out, Pool, and Fitness Center.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this place again, especially at the price given.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add the full list of amenities that are associated with this property. You can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. This will enable us to add this hotel to our hotel lists and help others identify this property before purchase.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]