Hotwire Hotel: 3* Reykjavik Hotel Leifur Eiriksson

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Have been watching hotel rates for this one night (booked the other 3 nights with Hilton Honors points) and they have been steadily going up on both Hotwire and Priceline.  Saw this 3* Hotwire Hot Rate hotel so grabbed it and I am pleased with the results.  Hotwire's promo said the last person to book this rate received the CenterHotel Klopp, which would have been nice too.  This smaller property looks wonderful and is sold out for this night on their web site.  Rates for the days before and after ran 250 Euros. 

Here's the summary:

Rate per night:  $138.00

Tax and fees:  $30.47

TOTAL:  $168.47

Amenities listed were:  Free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, internet access.

As always, all searches, bids and wins are made through the BB Board!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the if there was also a KITCHENETTE amenity associated with this property in addition to those listed above... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went to my Hotwire account and I can only find the 4 amenities listed.  I know that you can often click on a "see all" button but that link doesn't show up on my reservation.  When I go back in and put in the same information for the Hot Rate, the price has gone up $40, and the amenities listed include on-site parking (this property has free parking nearby), so I don't think it's the same hotel.  Hotwire states the last person who booked got my hotel, but I don't think the current Hot Rate is for my hotel.  Let me know what else I can do to assist.  I tried booking it on a standard Hotwire rate but the amenities are too numerous to list.  Glad to help in any way. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]