Hotwire Hotel: Identify NYC "customer favorites"

pek
By pek,
in

Searching for NYC midtown hotel for June 5-11 and came up with 4* midtown central for $112 identified as "customer favorite." Amenities are restaurant, fitness center, business center. Trying to figure out what hotel this is.

Also wondering about 4-1/2* "customer favorite" in midtown east for $160 with resaurant, fitness center, business center, and pool. Tennis nearby.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please double check your descriptions above. I just did a search for your dates and i see the 4* MTC that is a customer favorite with Restaurant, Fitness, and Business icons.

However, for MTE i see a 4.5* for $160 but it's NOT a customer favorite and it has no pool icon.

The number of rooms you select can affect the properties shown.... if you indeed still see the hotels you described above, how many rooms is your search for?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know what the MTC hotel is, but as you can see almost all NYC have Restaurant, Fitness, and Business Center amenities so there's not much to go on (although the Customer Favorite would narrow it down somewhat if this property had been reported previously).

On the other hand, i think the 4* Times Square property with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, and Business Center is the Crowne Plaza.

If you move forward with either, please be sure to report your results. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]