Hotwire Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Downtown) Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Downtown Convention Center

ajkramermi
By ajkramermi,
in

Looking for help in identifying a 4.5* hotel in downtown Indianapolis, IN $112/night (vs $265)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking.

Please follow-up your previous hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip. Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the property above, i'm not current seeing this on a search for your dates... are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It doesn't look like it's there any more. It showed up as $107 the first time a looked this morning and then $112 when I used your Bidding Helper.  

I had used 3 adults to make sure that there were 2 beds.  

P,.S.  I went back and added my Chicago hotel win.  It was a last minute transaction (last October) and i forgot to come back to post the win.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could also include the amenities for the prior Chicago hotel win (this information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account) - thanks.

Are you seeing any other listings of interest for this Indy stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I am looking at a couple of last minute hotels for the Downtown Indianapolis stay.  I changed the dates to May 21-23rd (2 nights) for 1 room for two adults.  I really need two beds, should I put 3 adults in the search?

Here are four deals that came up this morning:

Downtown Indy 4.5 * for $105 (90% Recommended)  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Downtown Indy 4 * for $100  (85% Recommended)  FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Downtown Indy 3.5 * for $77 (85% Recommended)  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Downtown Indy 3 * for $72 (95% Recommended)  FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I really need two beds, should I put 3 adults in the search?

Please repeat your search with 2adults/1child (as sometimes the rate won't go up when you search for 1/2 children vs. it may go up when adding an adult).

Please repeat your search with the correct parameters and re-post as the offers (and prices) are likely to change.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got the 3 * Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis City Centre for $71/night - May 21-23rd

I am very happy, it gets great customer ratings on Trip Advisor (4 out of 5).

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that will work for your needs and that you're happy with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]